Microsoft Office OneNote repair software
Microsoft OneNote file recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote helps you to repair corrupted Microsoft Office OneNote files.
How to repair OneNote records and data
A step-by-step manual for the recovery of a corrupted database of Microsoft OneNote records. How to extract data from damaged .onenote files:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for OneNote from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForOneNoteInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for OneNote on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for OneNote
- Please select a damaged OneNote file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for OneNote
- Press on Analyze button
- Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see list of recovered records and media files
- Select path of save folder
- Press on Save button
How to recover OneNote files
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote is repair software for damaged OneNote data files (.one/.onenote files). OneNote data recovery software can successfully restore notes, images, media files, attachments, etc. from corrupted .ONE/.ONENOTE (OneNote) files.
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote features:
- Repairs all ONE, ONENOTE version files
- Saves extracted data as separate files
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows
- Does not require Microsoft OneNote to be installed
- Simple and easy to use interface
The OneNote file repair utility analyzes the structure of .one/.onenote files and identifies the stored objects. Then, the OneNote repair software saves the records and objects in separate files, automatically.
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote reads the corrupted OneNote section and saves the objects from it. Then, you can fix the corrupted OneNote file by reconstructing it from the saved objects, pictures, images, media files and records.
The recovery process in Recovery Toolbox for OneNote consists of several simple steps:
- Specify the damaged file that you want to recover data from. Just select the file on disk.
- Automatically analyze the structure of the file and output a list of the recoverable objects detected
- Specify the name and location of the output folder for storing the recovered data.
How to Restore Microsoft OneNote Database After Corruption
To restore data from a damaged Microsoft OneNote record database, you can use the latest backup or try to use Recovery Toolbox for OneNote. With a high probability, Recovery Toolbox for OneNote can restore files from the OneNote database to its original state before corruption. To test this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for OneNote.
- Select *.one/*.onenote file with Microsoft OneNote records.
- Run an analysis of the damaged OneNote database.
- Review the list of recovered files.
- Select a folder to export recovered files.
- Save data - available in the full version.
How to Fix OneNote
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
When restoring records from a damaged Microsoft OneNote database, files that are missing information may be found. That is to say, Recovery Toolbox for OneNote restored the file, but there is no data about the file name and its extension. In some cases, the program can automatically identify its type by the content of the file and set the correct extension for the file. If automatic identification of the file type is not possible, the file receives the extension .tmp.
In these cases, the user can manually change the extensions for such files. To do so, the user must:
- Open the file – filelist.txt stored in the folder. This file contains a list of possible extensions for saved .tmp files in the current folder
- Change the file extension to the first in the list
- Try to open the file with the changed extension with the corresponding program
If the file opens successfully, the extension is changed correctly. Otherwise, go to step 2 and use the following extension from the list in the file – filelist.txt.
Customer's reviews and ratings
Ahah, a window popped up in MS OneNote asking you to click here to repair the damaged partition. After I pressed it, I immediately threw it out of the program and when opening the file showed another error "Damaged lost data". Eternal troubles with this OneNote, Microsoft, as always, in its own style! As for the recovery tool, I can say one thing: it recovers the file quickly, but I haven’t needed it yet. I just tried the trial version of the program.
After deleting one page, my OneNote book broke and now it does not open it. After recovering, the file opens, but now on some pages some handwritten notes have not been restored, you can help me, I will send you the restored and damaged .onenote file. I would like to recover deleted handwritten notes
This program helped me extract data from a damaged .ONENOTE file. Microsoft OneNote 2007 stopped opening my diary, the error "This Section is corrupt" popped up. Pictures were extracted to a folder, and the diary itself was restored.
After recovering the computer, there were problems opening Microsoft OneNote, writes: “It looks like this section file is damaged. OneNote may be able to fix this, but for now, you should avoid working here (error code: 0xE00001BB)." Somehow OneNote lost the partition because the file was corrupted. The program can recover the .onenote file by extracting the data. Not very convenient, but it will.
The software work like insurance for me. My OneNote records was saved!
Tool can extract only files and texts from .onenote file. Only!
I obtained it for some seconds and till now I've been using it without any failures. It's time to update my computer, Recovery Toolbox for OneNote slowly works on it. I'm sure my notebooks will be in order for long time!!!!!!