Microsoft Office OneNote recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote (download) is repair software for damaged OneNote data files (.one/.onenote files). OneNote data recovery software can successfully restore notes from corrupted .ONE/.ONENOTE (OneNote) files.
This software for repairing OneNote files can fix errors:
- This file does not appear to be a OneNote file: Do you want to try to open it anyway?
- OneNote may need to repair the file in order to read it.
- Error code: 0xE0000138 - This OneNote section file appears to be corrupted.
How to recover OneNote files?
The OneNote file repair utility analyzes the structure of .one/.onenote files and identifies the stored objects. Then, the OneNote repairing software saves the records and objects in separate files automatically.
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote reads the corrupted OneNote section and saves the objects from it. Then, you can fix the corrupted OneNote file by reconstructing it from the saved objects and records.
The recovery process in Recovery Toolbox for OneNote consists of several simple steps:
- Specify the damaged file that you want to recover data from
- Automatically analyzes the structure of the file and outputs a list of the detected recoverable objects
- Specify the name and location of the output folder for storing the recovered data.
Note: Recovery Toolbox for OneNote does not repair the content of password protected Microsoft OneNote .one or .onenote files.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above