Microsoft Office OneNote repair software
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote (download) is repair software for damaged OneNote data files (.one/.onenote files). OneNote data recovery software can successfully restore notes, images, media files, attachments, etc. from corrupted .ONE/.ONENOTE (OneNote) files.
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote features:
- Repairs all ONE, ONENOTE version files
- Saves extracted data as separate files
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows
- Does not require Microsoft OneNote to be installed
- Simple and easy to use interface
This OneNote file repair software can fix errors like:
- This file does not appear to be a OneNote file: Do you want to try to open it anyway?
- OneNote may need to repair the file in order to read it.
- Error code: 0xE0000138 - This OneNote section file appears to be corrupted.
How to recover OneNote files
The OneNote file repair utility analyzes the structure of .one/.onenote files and identifies the stored objects. Then, the OneNote repair software saves the records and objects in separate files, automatically.
Recovery Toolbox for OneNote reads the corrupted OneNote section and saves the objects from it. Then, you can fix the corrupted OneNote file by reconstructing it from the saved objects, pictures, images, media files and records.
The recovery process in Recovery Toolbox for OneNote consists of several simple steps:
- Specify the damaged file that you want to recover data from. Just select the file on disk.
- Automatically analyze the structure of the file and output a list of the recoverable objects detected
- Specify the name and location of the output folder for storing the recovered data.
Note: Recovery Toolbox for OneNote does not repair the content of password protected Microsoft OneNote .one or .onenote files.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above